At Advanced Care Hospital of Southern New Mexico, we are committed to being good neighbors and responsible corporate citizens to the communities we serve. We do this through not only the healthcare services we provide, but through our dedication to philanthropic support throughout the area. Locally, we are involved with:
• The New Mexico Friends of Rehab
• Chamber of Commerce
• New Mexico Hospital Associations
• Salvation Army Angel Tree
• Gospel Rescue Mission food drive
• Breast Cancer Awareness – Go Pink community activities, and
• the Mesilla Valley Economic Development Alliance (MVEDA)
In addition, we offer support groups for patients and caregivers to expand treatment and to allow those with common challenges to share experiences, explore resources, encourage one another, and to help teach each other how to best navigate their circumstances.
Currently, we host the Community Spinal Cord Injury Support group for patients and family members to learn about resources and share experiences with others who have spinal cord injuries.
For more information, email us.